- Create digital strategies and plan campaigns to drive leads for clients.
- Set up advanced ad campaigns in Google Adwords and on Facebook that maximize revenue and returns at a low cost-per-acquisition.
- Manage digital ad campaigns in various verticals like e-commerce, travel, fashion, consumer goods, food and beverage, banking, and more.
- Optimize the full conversion funnel, from ad delivery to landing page engagement to lead activation to final sales.
- Set up conversion tracking and build audience lists for retargeting.
- Communicate with clients and with other PPC Specialists to achieve optimal PPC results.
- Communicate with the development team to get tracking code and landing page changes implemented.
- Create weekly / monthly PPC reports and send them to clients.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Google Adwords and/or Facebook Ads.
- Understanding of fundamental metrics in digital marketing
- Sharp-thinking, open-minded, and willing to learn.
- Enjoy doing PPC and have a strong desire to achieve mastery in PPC.
- Great communication skills, both oral and written.
- Willing to work in a high-pressure environment dedicated to delivering great results on our clients' projects.
- Experience working on complex ad campaigns is a plus!