We are looking for a diligent Construction Estimator to compute conceivable expenses and gains of construction projects and ventures. As a Construction Estimator, you will be responsible to collect and analyze information as indicated by a progression of helpful factors and variables. You should be extremely comfortable with numbers and analytics. You should also possess excellent communication skills. Your main objective is to provide the organization with precise data that will help in strategic planning and different tasks.
- Obtain comprehension of the prerequisites of the venture/program at hand.
- Select metrics to deliver substantial assessments and estimates.
- Visit sites and other venues to accumulate fundamental data.
- Audit archives or consult specialists to gather all fundamental data.
- Assess information and delivery estimates.
- Perform analysis for risk.
- Prepare definite reports or offers for submission to proper parties.
- Select profitable deals by assessing offers, statements and quotes.
- Cultivate relationships with key vendors (e.g. architects, subcontractors and so on).
- BS/BA degree in Engineering, Construction Science or relevant field.
- Professional Construction Estimator Certification (CPE) is a plus.
- Proven 2+ year work experience as a Construction Estimator.
- Outstanding understanding of accounting and project management.
- Proficient with research methodology, data analysis and estimation metrics.
- Hands-on experience with software (e.g. Timberline or HCSS Heavy Bid etc).
- Excellent communication and negotiation abilities.
- Reliable and well-organized individual.