LINQM is looking to hire internally as we continue to scale our Internal Workforce. LINQM has grown 321% and tripled our revenue in the past 3 years! We made 2020 Inc 5000 (#1388) are seeking someone that wants to have an opportunity be a part of a growing company where we work efficiently, smart, and harder than our competition.
The majority of our recruiting staff makes $100k+ within their first full year. This is realistic and what is to be expected and made up of a blend of base, commission, and bonus. We hire professionals that are willing to put in the work, sharp enough to learn fast, and able to keep up. In return, we reward them very well. LINQM hires for many of the fastest growing and most progressive SaaS, Fintech, CPG, and Marketing focused companies throughout the nation:
What do we look for:
- Hungry for more, someone that wants to work towards ownership/equity in LINQM and/or some of our clients that we may have equity contracts with.
- Works hard to grow in their career - we offer quick growth for those that are able to keep up.
- Has a LinkedIn account, presence and understanding of how to utilize LinkedIn and other professional and social networking tools.
- Wants to enter the business world as we have the opportunity to work with multiple companies on multiple positions
- This person will spend the bulk of their day on sourcing platforms researching and messaging local and relevant professionals. You will be responsible for building out networks of talent that our recruiting staff will utilize during their day to day. Supporting one of our leads here locally in the Sacramento area.
- Daily will be working with companies and candidates making matches and finding solutions
- Will be in the office learning from a lead recruiter on multiple positions as they qualify the talent you are sourcing, submitting to companies, setting up interviews, negotiating rates, and getting people on-boarded at our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer
LINQM is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. LINQM makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.