Performance Marketing Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Handle online video ad campaigns from top agencies & brands, including setup, launch, pacing & optimization.
· Navigate & utilize Google Ads & YouTube tools on a daily basis.
· Become an expert at using the proprietary platform, TargetView.
· Ensure campaigns adhere to precise technical specifications of the proprietary platform, TargetView, while meeting strict editorial & strategic requirements set by the inventory partners.
· Address & provide support for clients & internal team members regarding campaign inquiries (i.e. status requests, report requests, troubleshooting).
· Oversee campaign reporting to ensure accuracy of data & measurement of campaign success.
· Deliver client-facing reporting to Account Management and/or directly to the client.
· Act as a liaison between Operations department to the Sales, Marketing, Product & Account Management teams to ensure top-notch campaign performance & service.
· Analyze campaigns to identify areas of opportunity for growth.
· Work closely with other team members in managing requests and the documentation of these details for the benefit of inter-departmental accuracy and communications.
· Assist in the quality assurance of our product through owning the cross-check of TargetView, AdWords, & Salesforce. This will require working closely with numbers & the Engineering & Finance departments.
· Identify and escalate priority issues, redirecting them to appropriate resources.
· Responsible for reaching and exceeding team revenue goals.
· Stay current with system and standard operating procedure changes and updates.
· Enjoy working with smart, knowledgeable, passionate colleagues within a supportive team.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· At least 3-4 years experience in ad operations, programmatic media, and/or campaign management required. Must have experience working in Google Ads (formerly Adwords).
· Familiarity in managing Search, Display and/or Video Advertising Campaigns is a plus.
· Current Google As certification is a plus.
· Proficient in MS Excel and Google Sheets.
· Experience using Salesforce and/or Asana is a plus.
· Extremely organized & thorough.
· Creative thinking, resourcefulness, multi-tasking and problem solving.
· Flexibility to move from project to project as needed.
· Both analytic and creative thinking abilities, with proficiency in process management and problem solving.
· Previous experience working with YouTube is a plus.
· Excellent communications and presentation skills with ability to create clear, results oriented messaging and related materials.
· Proactive personality with a drive to implement, execute and accomplish results daily.
· Comfortable working in a collaborative team environment, regularly interacting across all departments and organizational levels.
· Desire to learn new technology.
· Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound.
· Sense of humor