LINQM is looking for a VDC Engineer to help the team. The role will be working with our Laser Scanning Robots in Construction Research Engineer.
This is a contractor position for a Senior Virtual Design and Construction (VDC) VDC Engineer, working on construction projects, coordinating between Engineering/Design team and Construction teams.
- Normal VDC tasks of coordinating Revit and Navisworks models, tight collaboration with Engineering, Design and Construction teams.
- Working on 3 major fast-track projects in the Fremont, Ca area.
- Apply new hardware and software to active construction projects and assist construction team. Initial Scope of work is to run 2-3 pilot projects in the Fremont, Ca – capturing existing conditions and performing construction progress updates using new hardware and software projects in relation to Tesla’s Robotics in Construction research initiative.
- Existing Condition Capture – using FARO Laser Scanner, Autodesk ReCap and Cintoo, laser scan job site at critical milestones, prepare scans for use by larger project team.
- Construction Progress Tracking - using 360 Cameras and Holobuilder , site walks on a 2-3x / week period, prepare construction progress tracking in Holobuilder, Synchro, PowerBI for use by larger project team.
- Piloting Mobile Robotics Platform - using Boston Dynamics Spot Mini to pilot into potentially dangerous areas and/or to set up repetitive autonomous walkpaths.
- The data captured by this contractor will be processed and shared with the design and construction teams using Cintoo for 3d point clouds
- The data will also be used to update existing Revit, Navisworks and Synchro models, and Synchro PowerBI dashboards.
- Safety Shoes Required
If interested and qualified send your information to LINQM.