LINQM is looking to add a manual cutter/cnc operator to the team.
Role and Responsibilities
The job of the door cutter is to prepare doors for the prep department and door machines by:
· Reviewing shop paperwork and confirming information matches doors being produced.
· Cutting doors to special sizes and plugging doors as needed.
· Prepping doors for hardware such as flush bolts and finger pulls.
· Inspecting doors for defects and repairing as needed.
· Complete company requirements of doors cut daily while maintaining acceptable levels of established quality standards.
· Other duties may be assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
High School Diploma or GED. Reads and writes English
Previous door shop experience hanging doors or running door hanging equipment preferred. Ability to read a tape measure and operate woodworking tools, pneumatic nail guns, routers, table saws, chisels, drills. Attention to details and safety. Ability to lift 15-75 lbs. on a regular basis. Good work attendance required.