As a Construction Project Manager, you will work in the field managing trades and subcontractors and will be asked to work cross-functionally, interfacing with base build, construction engineering, and manufacturing engineering while tracking a project's schedule and budget.
- Troubleshoot walk down, and resolve control system issues that arise from the field.
- Quickly respond to queries and resolve any technical barriers to completion.
- Work with procurement team to create biddable work packages and verify contractor bids against cost/schedule estimates.
- Develop communicate, and improve upon plans for logistics and other project plans.
- Interface with engineering team, construction team, contracts, and commissioning team.
- Learn the project control system devices, wiring, layout, and systems.
- Develop templates and standards for future phases/projects.
- Enforce and maintain high quality standards for engineering drawings and for field installations by contractors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, or construction management or related field,
- At least 2 years’ experience in construction management working on commercial, industrial and/or large facility projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Willingness to spend a high percentage of time in the field and to get hands dirty as needed to complete objectives or find the correct information.
- Ability to work within a high-performance, cross-functional organization with extremely tight timelines