Title: Amazon Technical Lead
The Amazon Technical Lead will be in charge of existing technical responsibilities with our clients on Amazon Seller Central and Vendor Central and Amazon Advertising including organic and advertising strategy creation and implementation. You will drive the process of optimizations for product pages and overall Amazon SEO for clients. This includes but not limited to back end Amazon implementation, tasking out implementation to other team members, executing on strategies put into place for each client, assisting with reporting, and driving efficiencies within the department.
- Have a growth mindset with a winning attitude, problem-solving abilities, and ambition to learn
- Analyze data within Amazon seller/vendor central to help initiate new strategies for existing and new clients
- Some client facing responsibilities including strategy review, reporting, etc via email and phone
- Work with the team to standardize current account management tools as it relates to the Amazon department: including performance indicators, escalation management, reporting, and more.
- Consistent approachable, can-do attitude that lifts overall office morale
- Research and stay up-to-date on the latest trends & technologies as it relates to the digital landscape, Amazon, or marketplace platforms as a whole and the execution/ adoption of your findings.
- Consistently drive efficiencies within the Amazon department
- Other applicable duties, as assigned
- Proficient in Seller central and vendor central
- Advertising knowledge a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Google suite
- Ability to communicate a task from start to finish utilizing loom or on paper
- 1-2+ years of Amazon experience