LINQM is looking to identify a candidate for our team helping with Payment life cycle. This is an Indirect Sourcing role.
Coordinate and follow-up with vendors and internal customers to ensure timely onboarding of suppliers, reconcile invoice receipts and other tasks within the Source to Pay life cycle.
Ability to identify discrepancies and follow up all the way through resolution. Must be resourceful and have ability to resolve issues in a professional manner, all with limited training and direction.
Accurate and timely documentation, tracking and maintenance of records
Review and facilitate purchase requisitions, revisions/change orders, and convert to purchase orders as needed.
Review contracts and collaborate with the Legal and/or Indirect Sourcing to determine appropriate documentation and processes are provided.
Other incidental/clerical duties, including but limited to, system administration, providing reports, organizing/scheduling team meetings and events, etc.
Soft skills are key for this role.
- Strong communications skills
- Strong project management, relationship and customer service skills
- Effective organizational skills in managing specific vendors
- Effective communication skills
- Written, verbal, presentation, and influencing others
- Accurate and detail oriented
- Project and budget knowledge
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Minimum of 1 year of recent relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (strongly Preferred). Additional years of experience required if no degree.