LINQM is adding a Material Inspector to the team.
Assesses devices in process and upon completion to ensure regulatory and company guidelines have been met and devices meet operational standards as designed.
- Perform visual, dimensional, and functional inspection of components and/or finished medical device products using a wide variety of tools and equipment such as magnifying lamp, microscope, vision inspection system, etc. to ensure conformance with design specifications
- Perform functional testing of finished medical device products using both automated and manual valve testing equipment to ensure conformance with design specifications
- Review, follow and perform job functions in compliance with established work instructions and adherence with SOPs, including recording traceable information on device history records and may enter information into JDE.
- Perform verification of manufacturing documents with component and device drawings
- May control inventory to ensure appropriate storage conditions and movement
- May train colleagues from other sites, including inspection of their work output
- On time arrival to work, regular attendance without excessive absenteeism, and working a full 8 hour or longer work period
- Other incidental duties: General work area housekeeping
- Bending Head/Neck (15+ degrees, chin to chest, looking up, tilting right or tilting left)
- Twisting Head/Neck (turning left/right)
- Reaching above shoulder level
- Reaching below waist level
- Climbing up and down at least one step
- Walking (level surface)
- Vision (Colored vision, Corrected to 20/30) Work Environment
- Hair Cover
- Free Gloves
- Face Mask
- Loop Light (Lighted Ring Magnification)
- Ability to use applicable tools and equipment, hand eye coordination, and high manual dexterity
- Basic level of understanding of inspection procedures
- Ability to effectively provide and accept feedback from colleagues
- Good communication skills
- Able to read, comprehend, speak, and write English
- Basic computer skills, preferred
- Strict attention to detail
- Adhere to Health and Safety and Quality guidelines as they relate to department clean room medical device manufacturing
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision
- Work in a Team environment
Education: H.S. Diploma or equivalent preferred. No previous related experience required.
Skills and Experience: