LINQM is adding an Industrial Electrician to our team.
Install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain different electrical equipment. Participate in system improvement, reliability and/or projects in compliance with electrical codes and regulations.
- Perform complex electric preventive maintenance check and repairs on a wide range of equipment to avoid electrical system downtime while applying knowledge of processes in the use of equipment to ensure successful outcomes and according to all applicable codes and regulations (e.g NEC, NESC, NFPA 70E Electrical Standard Operating Procedures).
- Document all work orders and preventive maintenance in CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System).
- Troubleshoot and repair all types of electrical controls, sources and elements, (e.g three phase motors) and equipment.
- Troubleshooting and recommend maintenance to limit downtime and keep production on schedule based on collaboration with Engineering, including identifying opportunities for modification and making recommendations. Check for failures in equipment and perform corrective actions to affected areas that have down time, including conducting and writing impact assessment reports of incidents and special preventive maintenance.
- Troubleshoot and repair alternate power generators to ensure backup to main power source.
- Execute preventive and corrective maintenance using infrared technology as needed.
- Review, follow and perform check list actions for all equipment in compliance with established work instructions and adherence with SOPs, blueprints, and equipment manufacturer manuals; may propose recommendations for supervisor approval.
- 5+ years experience working as an electrician.
- 8 related experience; working knowledge of electrical, mechanical, lubrication, pneumatic, boiler, autoclave, and/or HVAC system operations
- Preventative and corrective maintenance knowledge
- Working in an FDA regulated environment
- Substantial knowledge of routine preventive maintenance of electrical and utilities equipment.
- Experience as an electrician preferably in a pharmaceutical or similarly regulated environment, including knowledge and/or ability to:
- Read and analyze electrical schematics, drawings, manuals.
- Understand and follow electrical codes and regulations.
- Troubleshoot electrical equipment and systems, as well as utilities system operations.
- Read and understand operational manuals and troubleshooting guides in order to correct equipment failures.
- Use, maintain, and store hand and precision tools, shop tools and electrical equipment.