Linqm is hiring! Our client has created an engine that offers real-time payments, security and engagement to their customers. They're nerds about payments and know their offering is like nothing else available in the marketplace today. They've signed contracts with several of the power-players in the payments industry and are experiencing exponential growth. Now, they're expanding the team to support their ambitions of further disrupting the payments space.
A Software Engineer (Difficult Integrations) that likes being part of a team working closely to solve problems. You don’t want to be another cog in the wheel and are looking for the next big thing. Collaborating with team members is your jam, and you’re a goal-getter that seeks to understand problems. You keep it casual and love a good whiteboard. Work is best when you can make meaningful contributions to a rapidly-growing company.
What’s in it for you? A competitive salary, ownership shares, fun and a fix for your sweet tooth:
- Salary and Benefits: We offer very competitive salaries and benefits, including unlimited PTO and free parking
- Tools: We provide the tools you need to do your best work, including sit/stand desks
- Owner’s Club: You’ll be granted ownership shares (stock options) so you have real skin in the game
- Snacks and Drinks: We have a diverse selection of snacks and drinks – if we don’t have something you’d like, we’ll get it for you
- Work / Life: We work hard, but also know you need a life outside– we have an on-site workout room and get together for activities like happy hour and hiking
- Fun Environment: We’re a close-knit group that likes to make work fun – we have an open office with great views, and fantastic brews
We do ask that you are already local or are willing to relocate. If you like the outdoors, beer and no humidity, you'll love it here!
Be part of a team that’s changing the status quo. Check out the deets:
Our client is looking for a motivated individual with a passion for Senior Software Engineer (Difficult Integrations) to join our team. The Senior Software Engineer (Difficult Integrations) is a unique position that would have a broad technical background. Key factors for this position are not only technical aptitude, but also being a problem solver, continuous learner, and great collaborator. The ideal candidate will have experienced working in a fast-paced environment.
- BS Software Engineering or Computer Science, plus 5+ years professional experience
- Solid proficiency with computer fundamentals (I/O, CPU, memory management, etc.)
- Proficiency with .NET and C#
- Reading-level comprehension of C/C++
- Ability to navigate a terminal
- Experienced in with work in the field of bypassing security measures or automation meant to defeat “are you a human” checks
- e.g. ability to reverse engineer an app (whether it be Windows, Mac, Android or iOS)
- e.g. tinkered around with defeating CAPTCHAs
- e.g. played around with managing proxies to avoid network-level detection
- Experienced in leading a team before and/or mentored other engineers
Recommended but not required:
- MS in Software Engineering or Computer Science
- Familiarity with tools of the trade: Ghidra, JADX, Frida, APKTool, etc.
- WebDriver, Selenium, Puppeteer, etc.
- Chrome extensions
- Experience with scaling a hyper-growth company