LINQM is helping a client with an opening for HR Administrator. The role will be assisting with compliance, benefits, safety, payroll processing, and other internal procedures.
This role will work in synergy with our Southern California location and HR Personnel is SoCal.
- Ensure that the Monthly HR Reports (Vacation/Sick or PTO Accrual Schedule, WOTC, Independent Contractor Summary and Certificates), Safety/QAC Meeting Minutes are compiled and organized in binders.
- Assist and ensure operations and employees are in compliance with all federal and state laws and regulations
- Assist management with all HR related inquiries
- Ensure complete compliance of the Immigration Reform and Control Act for all associates (I-9s).
- Ensure compliance with safety policies. Refer to the Injury and Illness Prevention Manual to ensure that appropriate training is conducted. Ensure Monthly Safety Training and Monthly Safety Meetings are completed.
- Minimum 2 years experience within Human Resources
- Understand state and federal employee laws and regulations