LINQM is adding multiple people to the team out of our Galt, CA location.
This is a first shift role, but we also have second shift open.
Assemble packages for shipment based on order tickets and places them in an organized fashion in staging area for quality control checks.
The Order Puller must accurately and efficiently pull customer orders from warehouse inventory and prepare for shipping and customer pick ups.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Show up on time every day, ready to work
- Safely operate all warehouse equipment
- Follow directions of Supervisors and Managers
- Maintain a safe warehouse
- Maintain a clean warehouse
- Maintain a positive attitude
Required Education, Skills, Abilities and Experience
- Ability to read and understand pick tickets written in English
- Ability to count, add, subtract, multiply and divide numbers quickly and accurately
In performing the job of Order Puller one must stand and walk for extended periods of time. Additionally, the position requires frequent lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching and handling of items up to 50 lbs.