We are in search of a reliable and experienced Forklift Operator to move materials and packages around our facilities. You will be operating the forklift with utmost care to ensuring safety and efficiency in our storage facilities and warehouses. You will be responsible for loading and unloading materials from industrial trucks.
As a Forklift Operator, your duties and responsibilities will include driving around storage spaces, warehouses, and other storage facilities. As per the production schedule, you will be expected to be the stated department for moving the goods.
Your day-to-day tasks will include -
- Collecting the desired goods
- Loading them into the vehicles
- Shipping them to the stated destination
In addition to this, you will also be receiving the materials delivered to the warehouse. The purpose of this role is to ensure that the products and materials are always accessible to our employees in the right place. The aim is to achieve optimum efficiency.
- 2+ years of proven work experience as a Forklift Operator or related role in the Facilities Department.
- Outstanding physical condition and coordination.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Unloading the merchandise and materials from the incoming vehicles and stacking them to the assigned locations in the storage facilities.
- Locating and moving the stock of products to crates or pallets for shipment or storage.
- Identifying damages and reporting quality deficiency or shortages to higher management.
- Transporting raw materials to the production houses.
- Checking whether the goods to be transported are arranged properly in the vehicles.
- Inspecting machinery to determine if it requires any repairs and assuring safety by regularly maintaining them.
- Keeping updated activity logs and inventory details.
- Complying with the company policies and legal procedures.
- Maintaining a safe and secure environment of the facilities.