Our client is one of the leading Digital Marketing Agencies in San Diego.
Our agency specialized in lead generation and driving revenue for our clients. We are currently looking to grow the SEO team and looking for proven talent!
About the Position
The SEO Account Manager is responsible for overseeing the SEO and/or cross-channel strategy of their accounts. He/She is responsible for the performance, strategy, growth, and alignment of the account team on each individual account he/she manages. The Account Manager ensures that client expectations for their business and their relationship with our client are set appropriately and achieved. Your role is to build and maintain a strong client relationship, meet the goals and timelines of the original strategy, as well as identify new strategic opportunities. An Account Manager is responsible for communicating with the client regarding marketing performance, time lines and due dates of workflow, and on overall sentiment of how the partnership & campaign is progressing. The Account Manager needs to report on the progress of the strategy to help the client better understand the impact is having on their business as it relates to the client’s KPIs. He/She is responsible for ensuring the client receives all deliverables and helps refine and review workflow from account team members. He/She leads the account team, is a problem solver and an advocate of our client to the client, and an advocate of the client to the internal team. The SEO Account Manager reports to the Director of SEO, Accounts.
Most Important Things
- Manage and lead account teams
- Client retention rate as measured against the company’s historical average of 95>#/li###
- Account growth – Expanding client’s strategy by identifying new opportunities by way of service expansions and resigns
- Positive client satisfaction & sentiment as measured through the Account Measurement Dashboard and NPS surveys
- Serve as the main point of contact between client to build a strong partnership
- Manage internal account team as well as oversee all strategic initiatives for the account.
- Lead internal collaboration across the account team.
- Clearly communicate all initiatives, strategies, and opportunities to clients as needed and on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Organize and facilitate client meetings (weekly/bi-weekly calls and monthly reporting calls).
- Ensure account workflow is professional and of high quality (review work).
- Ensure the campaign strategy is aligned with the client KPIs and business goals.
- Work with internal teams and Executive Sponsor to identify and vet new opportunities for account expansion.
- Organization – AM is responsible for keeping all documents and workflow for the team to easily understand due dates, meeting times, current state of campaign and client relationship
Key Performance Indicators (KPI):
- Client retention – Maintain and grow total managed revenue (expanded scope or number of accounts managed).
- Client Sentiment – maintain a positive client sentiment as determined by the NPS score
- Account Growth – identify and execute on strategic opportunities to expand services.
More About Our Agency:
Our client is a digital marketing agency specializing in lead generation that is analytics driven and ROI focused. Our team is made up of digital strategists, data architects, analysts, writers, developers and engineers all passionate about driving results for our clients.
We believe in taking a customized approach to marketing based on a client’s industry and current position within the competitive landscape of that market segment. We do not try and force clients into a particular marketing channel but instead evaluate all digital channels and make recommendations based off data and which channels will help them accomplish their goals and produce the best return on investment.
We would love to talk with you if you think you could help our team.