About the Role
*** This position is Remote for now, however will eventually be in office in San Diego some time in 2021. Please only apply if you are local or absolutely willing to relocate to San Diego in the near future. Thank you!****
About the Company
Our client is one of the leading Digital Marketing Agencies in San Diego. We are headquartered in vibrant and fun area, just off the 5 Freeway and a few minutes from Downtown! Our agency specialized in lead generation and driving revenue for our clients. We are currently looking to grow the Paid Media team and looking for a top tier, proven talent!
Duties & Focal Areas
- Manage large paid search campaigns across various industries
- Analyze performance data and provide intelligent analysis, interpretation and appropriate action plans based on data driven conclusions.
- Manage all client budgets and advise on budget changes based on your expertise and campaign performance metrics
- Help determine client benchmarking and implement optimizations to hit client KPI’s in the quickest time possible
- Clearly communicate (both written & verbal) with clients on all elements of the campaign, including performance reporting, project status and client goals.
- Maintain high levels of up-to-date knowledge of best practices and strategies in the management of online paid media.
- Support and develop team members to optimize their performance, contribution and job satisfaction.
- Educate clients and team members on initiatives by boiling down strategy and explaining advanced paid media techniques to clients and key account stakeholders
- Participate in the hiring process ensuring the best resources are selected for the team.
- Regular Account Management and client communication to keep clients engaged and updated
- Clear communicate with internal agency team about client goals, feedback and scheduled workflow
- Improvement of paid media processes and innovation of new strategies and techniques
- Vendor management for new channels and support channels
Basic Criteria & Requirements
- At least 2 – 4 years of Agency experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in search engine marketing. Specifically having experience with bid monitoring and adjustment of search media campaigns across multiple sites, defining terms and writing effective copy, highly relevant and targeted to clients’ core products or services
- Minimum 1 year of experience in managing employees in the planning and execution of search engine marketing campaigns and strategy
- Experience with direct client relationship responsibilities includes weekly reporting, strategic planning, performance based management and in-depth monthly reports
- Experience with Conversion Rate Optimization programs such as Crazy Egg, Unbounce & Optimizely
- Strong Excel skills with clear understanding of advanced Excel features
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for both client and internal communication
- Detail-oriented and organized with strong note taking acumen
- Strong enthusiasm, passion, creativity and commitment to paid media and client work
- Entrepreneurial spirit with passion for knowledge and personal growth