LINQM is looking to add a Quality Systems Engineer.
The primary objective of this role is to support the production of high-quality electric vehicles and solar energy products through the continual improvement of process and product quality and the systems that surround them. The successful candidate for this position must be a problem-solver at his/her core, have a strong quality & customer-focused mindset, and have the personal drive and stamina for relentless, continual improvement (personally and professionally).
• Lead cross-functional problem-solving teams to drive process and product improvements; use of QA methodologies to manage and facilitate issue resolution including root cause investigations and the development, implementation and monitoring of effective corrective and preventive actions.
• Contain defective products through ownership of problem definition (8D’s), Root Cause Analysis (RCA’s), dispositions review, tracking of resolution effectiveness, and Containment coordination.
• Support the development of product specifications and tolerances, design and process FMEAs and DVAs.
• Establish and maintain control plans and inspection standards to assure critical features are controlled through the assembly/production processes.
• Lead/facilitate review and disposition of discrepant materials identified for control of nonconforming product.
• A Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical, Industrial, Chemical, Electrical, or other Engineering disciplines.
• Quality systems experience in a manufacturing environment (automotive, semiconductor, or power electronics preferred).
• Strong knowledge of GD&T and understanding of its application
• Knowledge of quality problem solving methods including, but not limited to, fishbone diagrams, FMEA, process capability analysis, hypothesis testing, DoE, SPC, Lean manufacturing, Six Sigma. Additionally, evidence of the application of these methods to solve complex problems in a manufacturing environment
• Minitab, JMP, Tableau, or other statistical/visualization software capabilities are preferred
• Database and basic programming proficiencies are preferred (SQL, Python, etc.)
• Design software (Adobe Creative Suite, CATIA. SOLIDWORKS)
• Experience with broad variety of measurement and inspection techniques.
• Excellent oral, written and presentation communication skills.
• Ability, willingness to travel domestically, and internationally (5% to 10%).
• Must be detail oriented, effectively handle multiple priorities, have a strong quality mindset and have the ability to meet tight deadlines.