Our client is a hyper growth DTC / Ecommerce / CPG company making massive strides Consumer product selling well into the millions. Head Quarter right here in San Diego and very exciting growth, massive partnerships, and amazing talented staff!
About the Role:
We are looking for a paid media specialist to support with digital marketing / ecommerce
initiatives for a growth-oriented portable lighting brand, to report to the Director of Digital & Paid
Media. The ideal candidate will have significant experience with paid media initiatives with
proven performance/results, preferably within the areas of DTC / ecommerce / consumer goods.
You’ll be joining a kind, fun, fast-moving, and high-performing team focused on growing revenue
and our brand while supporting your own personal/professional development goals.
What You’ll Be Doing:
● Manage Google Ads / paid search campaigns (Search / Shopping / Display / Video
[YouTube Ads]): including campaign setup, daily optimizations and budget pacing
● Daily monitoring and data analysis of current campaigns and our marketing mix
(Google Data Studio is our reporting platform)
● Support additional paid media initiatives across Paid Social/Facebook Ads &
Amazon Ads where necessary with current partners & agencies
● Provide insights / recommendations to our Ad Creative/Content team based on
campaign performance data, and collaborate together to create new ad assets
● Discover & implement opportunities to scale paid media revenue profitably
● Balance volume (e.g. Revenue) & efficiency metrics (e.g. ROAS) to maximize
● Continually test new opportunities / conduct experiments to improve account
performance: e.g. testing keywords, audiences, ad types, ads, etc.
● Support other opportunities surrounding paid media: e.g. conversion tracking,
tagging, landing page and ad recommendations, etc.
● Create reports where necessary on campaign performance to share with various
levels of the organization
● Manage additional paid media channels where necessary: e.g. programmatic/CTV,
Linkedin Ads, etc.
● Stay up-to-date on the latest platform changes, new channels, competitive
landscape, and best practices
● Example platforms you’ll engage with: Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Data
Studio, Shopify, Google Merchant Center, YouTube Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.
Ideal Candidate Will Have:
● 3-5 years of experience managing paid media campaigns
● Experience w/ various marketing and ad platforms: Google Ads, Google Analytics,
Google Data Studio, Shopify, Google Merchant Center, YouTube, Facebook Ads,
● Hands-on experience setting up and managing campaigns in Google Ads
● Hands-on experience setting up tagging and conversion tracking for paid
● Experience pulling data from various platforms and summarizing into actionable
● Knowledge of key optimization tactics, A/B testing and bid management best
● Ability to identify areas of improvement, read data and extract opportunities for
● Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly
You'll Be a Good Fit If You Are :
● Attentive to detail
● Eager to learn and grow
● Empathetic / a team-player