LINQM is in need of a High Volume Corporate Recruiter.
· Recruiting experience
· In-house/Full-Cycle recruiting experience, filling 2-3 reqs a week
· Current experience in ATS
· Bilingual (English/Spanish) - preferred
Position Overview: This Corporate Recruiter role is a key position within the Human Resources team, and will work closely with Business Leaders on both strategic and tactical recruiting/onboarding initiatives aligned to objectives. This role will help maintain and enhance the organization’s recruiting/on-boarding practice by planning, implementing, and evaluating, programs and practices.
· Provide innovative recruiting/onboarding strategies and tactical implementations to ensure a continuous stream of exceptional candidates to support business needs.
· Post open positions internally and externally utilizing the applicant tracking system (ATS).
· Screen candidates through the new hire selection process.
· Support hiring managers in determining position-specific qualifications, creating job descriptions and effectively interviewing candidates.
· Manage the recruitment process and lifecycle including assessments, interviews, and job offers.
· Track applicants through the selection phase to onboarding.
· Conduct onboarding and orientation for new hires.