MANSCAPED™ is a fast-growing men’s consumer brand that makes and distributes personal care products built to “Refine the Gentleman.” These products encompass a portfolio of mechanical devices (today: hair trimmers), replacement blades for the devices, and a suite of grooming products for these focus areas (today: groin care) and beyond (foot, face and body care). MANSCAPED operates as a truly global omni-channel brand. The company distributes via a Direct-to-Consumer website, as well as through Amazon and selected Brick and Mortar retail partners. In addition, MANSCAPED has expanded beyond the US to service customers in the UK, Australia, and Canada.
Head of OR VP of Product will work with and report directly to the CEO. The ideal fit is someone that has worked with trimmers or similar electronic brands that have lead a team into introducing, creating, and establishing new products into the market. This is a newly created position and the company is in absolute rockship type growth. MANSCAPED™ is now international as well as in several big box stores with over 100x revenue growth in the past 4 years.
- Proven success driving hardware/hard goods to market understanding both design and mechanical requirements
- Innovative but very comfortable in the execution stages of products (high level leader/doer)
- Ability to effectively lead soft goods but not needed to be an expert
- Will likely have a mechanical (mechanical design) engineering background – lifetime tinkerer!
- Will have a very clear understanding of manufacturing requirements on both domestic and international scale
- Will be responsible for all of Product Development department!