One of San Diego’s top Digital Marketing Agencies is growing our innovative technology team! We are located in Old Town, San Diego and are looking for an experienced product manager who is an expert in managing product roadmaps, developing feature requirements, and delivering high quality software.
In 2020 we launched our proprietary platform for digital marketing auditing, forecasting, planning, and reporting. The platform integrates data from hundreds of clients and dozens of data sources. Using this data, it can analyze and make predictions for over 50 marketing strategies in 13 marketing channels to provide insights and tools for our customers.
A key responsibility for this Product Manager will be to develop and maintain a product roadmap and individual feature requirement documents for the software. This role will work with leadership, business stakeholders, engineering, and design to scope and prioritize new features and changes to existing product functionality. You will manage a backlog of user stories and acceptance criteria and work closely with engineering to manage sprint and software release cycles. You will be responsible for QA and User Acceptance Testing to ensure that the delivered software meets requirements.
- Define a prioritized a software roadmap that maps to core product goals, timelines, and our overall strategic vision for the platform
- Meet with leaders, engineers, and stakeholders to understand their needs and to collect and define product requirements
- Build and maintain feature requirement documents that translate user requirements into implementation-level detail
- Propose solutions that best utilize available resources to meet business needs
- Evaluate 3rd party data sources and integration providers to augment and enhance software functionality
- Collect user feedback and incorporate changes into ongoing feature development workload
- Work with designers to translate features requirements into mockups and wireframes
- Write user stories and manage a backlog of tickets
- Plan development sprints and software release cycles based on feedback, feature prioritization and available resources
- Perform Quality Assurance and User Acceptance Testing to ensure that delivered software meets requirements definition and business needs
- Rally product development and business stakeholder teams towards shared goals and timelines to ensure successful outcomes
- Define and monitor KPIs and be able to communicate your team’s results effectively to leadership and stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, or related field required, or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of product management experience, with a focus on enterprise data or marketing software
- Strong project management skills, able to work on multiple projects at the same time and meet time-sensitive deadlines
- A sharp focus on results, able to be scrappy when the situation calls for it, while also being able to identify long-term opportunities
- Experience with marketing software and platforms preferred
- Ability to question past assumptions when new information comes available and negotiate diplomatically across teams to achieve the best overall outcome
- Proven track record managing products in fast-paced, agile environments; you have shipped successful products by collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Familiarity with BI & data visualization technologies
We are passionate about digital marketing and web solutions and are looking for some great project management talent to join our team! We would love to talk to you if you think you could help our team.