Hiring Client Success Manager
Responsible for developing client relationships that promote retention, growth, and loyalty. This includes and is not limited to all Client Success activities and outcomes in the company as it relates to client retention, churn, growth, resigns, and up-sells. All in all, the main goal of the Client Success Manager is to grow client lifetime value.
- Client onboarding, support, adoption, advocacy, retention, renewals, and up-sells
- Develop Account Management Teams Coach and develop Account Managers, as measured by the Account Manager scorecard
- Foster collaboration within team and across marketing verticals.
- Manage client success outcomes: increase resign rates and reduce churn
- Expand revenue in accounts through cross-selling and up-sell opportunities
- Influence lifetime value through customer satisfaction and overall NPS performance.
- Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability
- Client check-in calls & QBRs
- Manage client listening points through surveys, Executive Sponsor sync calls, exit surveys, etc.
- Coaching of account teams through pre-call syncs, on-call feedback, post-call syncs, and consistent identification of growth opportunities for Account Managers and the entire account team
- Strong-relationship skills supported by strategic consulting skills and technical curiosity.
- Dependable, self-starter, high energy, positive attitude with good organization, and time management skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for knowledge and personal growth
- Leadership and navigation
- Professional presentation