LINQM is adding someone to communications and marketing team within our IT comm team. In this role, you will interact with business unit clients, subject matter experts, system users, and IT teams (developers, architects, project managers, graphic designer, tech writer) to acquire information, provide strategic analysis and develop impactful communications.
This is an integral to the team as we get the global organization excited about new initiatives being rolled out globally.
The person must have strong communication both written and verbal.
You will collect, summarize and assess information to manage strategic planning, and conceive communications solutions.
Can work remote, must work Pacific Standard Time Hours.
The ideal candidate will have a background in communications, change management, campaign development for products and/or technology, executive presence, and is team oriented.
- Analyze business readiness for new technology
- Identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics
- Develop communication strategies and plan for technology rollout
- Provide communication guidance to business and IT leaders
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Education or a related field
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in Communications, Marketing, Product Education or related field
- Capable storyteller and compelling communicator
- Corporate or technical writing experience
- Ability to create and execute campaigns that drive adoption of technology, build excitement, and engage audiences
- Ability to process complex, technical information into easily understood content for a general audience
- Display sound judgment; initiative; flexibility; detail-orientation; and problem-solving skills