We are looking for an innovative Digital Designer to lead ux/ui design strategy on our DTC channels and support our marketing team with creative graphic design.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with ux/ui design and graphic design. Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our users needs and help us grow our customer base across all channels
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with the ecommerce manager
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and new features
- Build landing pages and innovate new solutions to user problems
- Assist the Marketing team with Social Instagram stories on brand and based on planned campaigns
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables for new product launches and other campaigns)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Design up to 3 e-mails a week for our marketing team
- Adhere / innovate on style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Always bring a new perspective on design to the team.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects - Graphic design & Web design
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision, sketch, adobe)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- College degree strongly preferred but not required.
- Fun office enviornment
- Flex WFH schedule
- 100% healthcare
- Be part of a growing company with so much opportunity for growth!
*LINK TO PORTFOLIO IS REQUIRED TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION