The Quality Inspector, Product is responsible for the oversight of product quality and conformity, and administrative tracking of all MANSCAPED™ products.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Inspect, record, and confirm quality standards for each product sample
- Inspect documents for conformity; create and maintain a repository of records
- Process and file Certificate of Analysis
- Inspect products arriving in for conformity and release for sale
- Maintain and organize the product retention samples for each lot
- File all batch records and test documents
- Follow up on product complaints and keep documents on file
- Serve as point of contact for manufacturing partners in relation to production samples
- Support team and keep up on changes as domestic and international expansion requirements are introduced
- Other duties as needed
- Detail-oriented, highly motivated, self-starter with a passion for quality and organization.
- 2-3 years experience in Quality or Regulatory role
- Highly detailed and able to juggle multiple tasks
- Technical curiosity and process-driven mentality
- Collaborative, resourceful, ability to learn quickly and adapt to an evolving atmosphere
- Excited to learn and grow within a fast-moving organization
Keys to Success:
As a member of the Regulatory team, success will be measured based on the below:
- Doing Your Job: Setting and meeting appropriate goals that ladder up to the long-term Company vision and the short-term Company targets. You are expected to align on these goals with your manager, and then deliver on them.
- Doing Your Job, the Right Way: At MANSCAPED™ we strive to be ideal team players. That means striving to live up to the Humble, Hard Working & Smart framework.
- Engaging (in both directions) with Radical Candor in a way that seeks to improve the performance of yourself and the team around you.