LINQM is looking for a Construction Scheduler for a Fremont location.
Program scheduler you will be playing a critical role in construction. You will manage and deliver program schedules on company critical projects working cross-functionally with various internal and external stakeholders, interfacing with end users from design to facility startup ensuring timely and accurate inputs.
· Holistically manage programs schedules through the entire Lifecyle at a high level down to daily team inputs as the project requires
· Ensuring accurate inputs are given in a timely manner from all parties
· Use efficient and aesthetic communication methods to escalate risks and communicate successes
· Employ a can-do attitude, ensuring all stakeholders are engaged and aligned to the program goals
· Create what-if scenario schedules and alternative path schedules as required
· Develop long term strategy on schedule management systems and drive teams to implement and follow the procedures accordingly
· Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Business or related fields
· 4+ years of experience on large commercial or industrial construction projects, 2+ years of direct scheduling experience required
· Experience in critical path management with a demonstrated history of successful schedule crashes
· Excellent written and verbal communication presentation skills are a must
· Knowledge of how things are built at the fundamental level, experience in construction management preferred
· High proficiency in scheduling software including Primavera P6 and Microsoft projects. Alternative software skills and methodology also encouraged
· Willingness to get your hands dirty to understand the projects you are supporting
· Ability to work within a high-performance, cross-functional organization with extremely tight timelines, aggressive goals and demanding work environment.
· Have an inquisitive and open attitude to exploring new ideas and willingness to continuously learn
· Capacity to work long hours on demanding projects in high stress environments