Our client a top and incredibly progressive FinTech company is seeking a motivated UI Designer with a passion for creating and delivering new designs to market to join our team. A key ingredient is building relationships and working with others to the align customer needs to a short- and long-term product vision. The UI Designer is a distinctive position that will re-imagine design vs just making it 'look better'. Key factors for this position are cross-functional collaboration, meeting tight timelines, passion for customer-facing presentations, and a consumer/user centric perspective. The ideal candidate will have experienced working in a fast-paced environment.
- Be a design resource for internal Product teams and sales efforts.
- Create production quality mockups and iterate on interface designs, copy, and prototypes while working with relevant stakeholders.
- Create ‘clickable’ prototypes designed to demonstrate the functionality intended.
- Own design and design elements, including gathering requirement for mocks or sales decks.
- Present UI mockups and prototypes to Product Management; have strong rationale for decisions, gain consensus
- Deliver fully polished designs and presentations to cross-functional teams and leadership as needed.
- B.A. Degree - Design/Graphic Design + 3-5 years of experience in UI/Visual designing, in a role that will translate.
- Online or sample portfolio demonstrating relevant experience designing consumer products, mockups, and sales presentations.
- Track record delivering design tasks/projects with successfully executed requirements.
- Experience working within tight timeframes and with ambiguous or fluid requirements.
- Solid communication and presentation skills; ability to create consensus among various stakeholders.
- Experience working in a collaborative team, with developers and other designers for implementation of designs.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple concurrent projects, while still upholding best practices.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (specifically PowerPoint, Word, Excel)High level of proficiency in Adobe Suite (specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.)
- Experience with tools like Invision, Sketch and Figma.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with a business critical, cloud based, high volume software systems.
- Experience working for a small fintech start up.