Financial/banking experience a must.
A leading correspondent clearing firm serving independent broker-dealers in the retail, active-trading, and institutional markets. Our clients Clearing also offers flexible custody solutions for Registered Investment Advisers (RIA) and is a subsidiary of a large Financial publicly traded institution on the New York Stock Exchange.
Seeking for a technical Business Analyst to support our software development team on complex, customer-facing integration and UX projects. Not only will you will be a critical member of an innovative team, building large, complex systems using the latest technologies, but you will join a growing company that is focused on continuing that growth through investment in its software and its team members.
- Lead requirements elicitation sessions to understand business problems and how proposed system enhancements address them while assessing impact to existing functionality and business processes
- Analyze and verify user story acceptance criteria for completeness, consistency, comprehension, feasibility, and conformity to defined standards and best practices
- Work directly with the project managers, developers, and QA as a member of the project team, to meet project delivery timelines
- Serve as the primary subject matter expert for the project development team and support the team throughout the SDLC
- Work with testers to ensure adequate user acceptance tests are captured and performed
- Develop relationships and facilitate communication between project stakeholders, subject matter experts, and project team members
- Experience in financial services industry as a business analyst, operations manager, or similar role aligned with business functions
- Ability to develop partnerships and collaborate with other business and functional areas
- Experience with Agile project methodologies
- Ability to gather requirements on multiple, complex projects simultaneously and manage competing priorities
- Think critically and analytically
- Excel in fast-paced, Agile work environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or IT-related field
- Securities / clearing experience