LINQM is looking to add an Engineer, Level 1 to the team on a temporary to hire basis. Candidate must be able to work onsite at our location in Draper. We are looking for a candidate with technical engineering experience within medical device and manufacturing processes.
- The right person will have experience working in a manufacturing facility on a team.
- The candidate should have experience with MS Office including MS Project along with CAD experience
- We are looking for someone with an understanding of statistical techniques, while also working within a lab, proven ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels
- This person should possess a degree in engineering or another scientific field and have some experience up to a year
The day to day: Working to improve manufacturing processes using engineering methods (e.g., LEAN methods, basic statistics) for continuous process improvement
- Developing basic experiments and tests (including writing and executing protocols) to qualify and validate manufacturing processes; analyze results, make recommendations, and develop reports
- Analyzing and resolving basic Manufacturing and Compliance issues (e.g., CAPA, non-conformances, audit observations)
- Establishing project plans to ensure deliverables are completed to customer's expectations, using project management tools (e.g., Project Plan, Risk Analysis)
- Will need to Identify opportunities for re-design/design of basic equipment, tools, fixtures, etc. to improve manufacturing processes
- Will be comparing and evaluating possible courses of action after considering various possibilities