LINQM is helping a client with finding a Regional Sales Manager. This role will manage 4 Sales people. The candidate must have a background in CNC Machine Tools Sales.
- Understand the capability of the machines.
- Understand all the existing tooling and accessories options for the machines.
- Develop and deliver product demonstrations.
- Provide technical support to sales team and customer during the sales cycle.
- Consult with the design staff to define the customer’s expectations with regards to the design intent, timeline and budget constraints.
- Participate in Bid & Proposal activity.
- Discuss with the customers any technical issues/concerns.
- Familiarize the customer with the product details/functionality and training support.
- Compile and submit required reports to senior staff.
- Support sales in customer presentations, at trade events, and other product exhibit opportunities.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and industry technology standards.
- Maintain a positive work attitude, high level of communication, and cordial relations that foster teamwork.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of sales support engineering and technical client engagement in related field(s) and proven sales management experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Work, Excel and Power Point.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Proven ability to give presentations and explain technical concepts with poise, credibility, imagination and enthusiasm.
- Travel expected to be in the range of 40 to 60%.