LINQM is adding an IT Service Desk Technician to the team.
- Respond to user requests for support in a timely manner and within agreed service levels
- Act as the initial point of contact for all computer and system related concerns
- Assist in creating training materials and documentation
- Install, upgrade and configure computer systems and applications within the company
- Handle/process escalation from Service Desk and members of the Desktop team.
- Recommend improvement opportunities with the day to day operations and processes to management.
- Installation, configuration, and ongoing maintenance and usability of desktop/laptop computers, handheld/mobile devices, peripheral equipment and software within established standards and guidelines.
- Work with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment and software.
- Work with Service Desk and other IT staff/departments as appropriate to determine and resolve incidents and fulfill service requests.
- Interact with numerous computer platforms in a multi-layered client server environment. Ensure desktop computers interconnect with diverse systems, conferencing equipment and application.
- Work with procurement staff to purchase hardware and software.
- Assess functional needs to determine specifications for purchases.
- Maintain system and training documentation.
- Escalate issues to management with all appropriate information before they impact the business or a wide set of users in a negative fashion.
Top Qualifying Skills:
- Experience with support Microsoft products and solutions; Windows, Office 365, OneDrive
- A minimum of 3 years of experience providing Desktop Support required, preferably in a medical environment.
- Excellent customer service, troubleshooting, documentation, and follow up skills.
- Medical device/Pharma Industrial
- Remote work? No
- Possess strong service orientation, interpersonal skills at a level to interact with various IT departments, administrative and executive members and other business departments
- Communicate with all customers in a constructive and supportive manner that balances best serving the customer's need and the needs of the business.