Hiring Director of Product who will be responsible for defining long-term goals and strategies for the product development department. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience as a Product Manager in a customer-focused culture, as well as experience managing direct reports and hiring top-notch product development professionals. Experience working with distributed teams distributed across multiple timezones is a plus.
This Product Leader would own sales analytics, inventory management, mobile app, advertising suite, and listing promotion tools. Immediately would manage 3 hard-line PMs, 1-2 dotted-line PMs, and more to be hired in the very near future.
Ideally seeking someone that understands incredibly complex flows and use cases, with many technical requirements and be able to turn this complexity into something easy to consume both internally and externally.
This position can be performed from anywhere and is open to remote.
As a Director of Product, you will lead a team of product managers to build products that create value for our customers. You always lead by example, managing multiple initiatives in various phases of product development. Your mission is to craft a customer-centric vision for your product area and action against that vision through driving-cross functional teams forward, which includes maximizing the impact of your team members, increasing operational efficiency, and ensuring company visibility.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define long-term goals and strategies for your product area.
- Lead, support, and grow a dynamic team of product managers who are members of cross-functional teams.
- Manage multiple, concurrent initiatives in various phases of ideation, execution, and delivery.
- Drive a cross-functional team with engineering, design, support, and marketing to resolve end to end customer issues.
- Develop operational efficiency to bring quality products to market in the least amount of time.
- Ensure the rest of the company has visibility into product plans and execution.
- Teach others the craft of product management, leading by example.
- Fun atmosphere and company culture
- Competitive compensation and benefits (70% paid medical, dental, and vision, and much more!)
- HSA, FSA, life insurance, long term disability, commuter benefits, and tons of ancillary benefit options!
- 401k match
- 11 paid holidays
- Paid time off
- 4 weeks paid sabbatical after 2 years
- Flexible work schedules
- Public recognition platform
- Virtual happy hours
- Work sponsored events
- Tons of educational opportunities
- Creative workspace
- If you decide to come into the office we have great onsite benefits (chiropractor, meditation services, gym, breakfast and snacks, and more!)