Seeking a remote Senior Full Stack Engineer for a leading AI, deep learning, and machine learning client that is in hypergrowth stage. This is a direct-hire, permanent position. Competitive compensation + equity component. Seeking someone who will thrive in a fast-paced environment.
This person will lead and extend the software infrastructure and APIs. As part of the team, you will be responsible for enhancing/maintaining core components and ability to develop incredible UI/UX experience. You should be able to write thoughtful, maintainable code.
- Deep understanding of the product architecture.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to capture requirements, understand dependencies, define an architecture and implement solutions.
- Develop systems that are highly reliable, scalable, but surprisingly easy to maintain.
- Develop and design a phenomenal user experience.
- Strong experience with React
- Experience with AWS infrastructure
- Strong experience working in Unix environments and developing with relational databases such as MySQL or Postgres
- 5+ years of experience developing software with an object-oriented programming language
- Experience working with a backend frameworks
- Knowledgeable with Helm, Kubernetes, and docker
- Knowledgeable with front-end build tools such as webpack, gulp, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and listening skills.
- Ability to write thoughtful, maintainable code.
- Education-B.S in Computer Science, or equivalent experience