Seeking a remote Machine learning (ML) engineer for a leading AI, deep learning, and machine learning startup that is in hypergrowth phase. This position comes with a competitive salary + equity component.
We are looking for a Machine learning (ML) engineer with broad experience and knowledge in machine/deep learning and computer vision. You will be working on cutting-edge problems in building ML models.
- Strong coding skills in Python using scientific libraries like NumPy, SciPy.
- Experience with one or more deep learning frameworks such as PyTorch, Tensorflow, or Keras is a must.
- Experience with training deep neural networks on large-scale datasets.
- Understanding of data structures, software design principles, and algorithms.
- Interest in building machine learning models that assist veterinarians
- Deep knowledge of traditional ML concepts and boosting as well as more recent deep learning fundamentals.
- MSc or PhD in CS/CE/EE (or equivalent) with an emphasis in machine learning and computer vision