The primary responsibility for this Senior Software Engineer will be to develop and maintain new API endpoints and front-end features and to support existing functionality. The features will primarily be focused on a data focused product line that we are custom building. Features may include but are not limited to client authorization, data pipelines, audience building, campaign reporting, data synchronization, audience performance and demographics reporting.
As a part of our technology team, this role will contribute to our software by performing requirements engineering, conducting code reviews, and deploying new releases. This includes participating in agile development processes like sprint planning, standups, reviews, retrospectives, sprint boards, backlogs, and ticket management. This engineer will work with team members to continue to grow the department capabilities and support our clients.
- Develop and maintain new API endpoints and front-end features
- Support and maintain existing web application features
- Troubleshoot authentication and data pipeline errors
- Develop new data pipelines for existing features
- Optimize code for scale and performance
- Participate in requirements engineering and timeline estimation
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and testing
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle
- Support other engineering team members
- Perform code reviews
- Troubleshoot and resolve application errors
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a quantitative/technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering) OR equivalent experience
- 2+ years building and maintaining large scale APIs to support web applications
- 4+ years object-oriented programming experience with more than one major language including Java, .NET, PHP, Python, Go, and Node
- Strong understanding of architecting, maintaining and developing cloud technologies (especially AWS)
- Preferred Technologies
- Serverless Framework
- API Gateway
We are passionate about digital marketing and web solutions and are looking for some great technical talent to join our team! We would love to talk to you if you think you could help our team.