We are looking for a director to senior level designer to help lead the evolution of our brands most important customer touch points — from packaging to digital presence such as emails and ads. You will work hand in hand with our co-founder / Chief Brand Officer to create exceptional designs that delight our customers and move our business goals forward.
- You will develop and elevate the brand, set higher brand standards, and enforce those standards across marketing, advertising, and customer touch points
- Drive the design vision and strategy for high-visibility projects
- Design across a wide range of mediums including digital, print, environmental, apparel/swag, etc.
- Create marketing materials such as copywriting, displays, images, gifs, motion graphics, email templates, promotional marketing material, signage etc.
- Create motion graphics suitable for social media, emails and ads
- Execute packaging design across multiple mediums - from labels and inserts to envelopes and boxes
- Take designs from conceptual mockups through final production with indelible passion and attention to detail
- You have an eye for color, typography, icons, use of space, and visual hierarchy. A master of craft, composition, and imagery
- You should think conceptually and design thoughtfully
- Strong communicator, an eager collaborator, and a natural problem-solver
- Balance direct feedback with your own expertise to create work that meets marketing goals while maintaining an elevated brand aesthetic
- Stay ahead of deadlines, you are up-to-date on trends and you're willing to push the bar of excellence higher than all industry standards
- Excel in an agile environment, taking in primary and secondary research to inform deliberate design decisions. You can explain your design decisions and embrace constructive criticism as part of the design process
- Experience within a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment, be able to work independently in both leadership and executional capacity
- Manage partner relationships when necessary, including print houses, packaging manufacturers, and photographers
- You are tool agnostic ; Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Figma, InVision
- You care more about what you're making than what you're using to make it