Social Media / Influencer
We’re looking for a Social Media and Influencer Marketing Manager to join our team. You’ll be leading the charge to grow our brand through data-driven content that drives awareness, traffic and sales. Your focus will be on managing our social media channels and influencers, and working with our external PR teams. If your passion is data-driven content, growing social channels, engaging with audiences and inspiring people to live more sustainably in a bold and fun way, let’s talk.
Who You Are
- You have at least 2 years experience growing and managing multiple social channels for a brand or editorial media outlet and feel comfortable managing freelance content creators and external PR teams.
- You think outside the box when creating campaigns, you enjoy creating and maintaining relationships with influencers and know how to bring people together online and ideas to life.
- In a pinch you can create native content independently in a variety of formats from photo imagery to graphics, GIFs, video, and more.
- You’re in tune with the latest social trends and best practices on social media, love testing new platforms and features and already follow best-in class brands for constant inspiration.
- You understand how to connect with an audience and use data to help shape strategy to deliver more of what your audience wants.
- You’re a self-starter, incredibly organized and can manage projects independently from end to end.
- You are results-oriented and love working at a lightning fast pace.
- You embrace the heart and scrappiness of an early-stage startup.
- You thrive in change and have a natural inclination for fire fighting and problem solving.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and execute our organic content strategy to drive brand awareness, audience growth, traffic, and sales.
- Manage and maintain all of comapny’s social channels including Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter and foster relationship with influencers.
- Be our brand voice and visual representation across channels and ensure that all content is on-brand and cohesive
- Own all social media planning, execution and posting of content schedule including copywriting, curating and organizing UGC and community management (customer service issues covered by CX team)
- Analyze content performance and make adjustments and recommendations for improvement based on data with monthly and quarterly reporting across all channels.
- Stay true to our brand and messaging while consistently finding new ways to engage and delight our audiences.
- Stay on top of topical events and trends and create related on-brand posts to increase virality and engagement.
- Manage freelance content creators, writers and video editors as well as external PR team.
- Implement and manage influencer / affiliate / ambassador programs.