The Marketing Automation Technology Manager will lead and execute our marketing automation initiatives within the Salesforce Marketing Cloud, as well as play a large role in implementing additional features and capabilities within the SFMC platform moving forward.
- Drive solution design and execution for complex marketing automation solutions across all channels (email, push, SMS, ad tech, etc.)
- Proactively identify industry trends and technology developments, and pilot use cases to expand the marketing automation footprint and capabilities to improve conversion effectiveness
- Serve as SME for all core Marketing Cloud technology, automation, and integration architecture
- Directly manage and coach a team of Marketing Cloud administrators and email developers
- Partner with the marketing team, personalization team, and business units to analyze specifications for new marketing automation requests, including hyper-personalized campaigns, multi-channel marketing, and managing a large number of Journeys across multiple product lines
- Monitor performance and execution of automations, ensuring proactive monitoring is in place to identify breaks or degradation at the time of introduction
- Perform testing of marketing automation and demonstrate effectiveness to all stakeholders
- Present Solutions and Demos to end-users, including User Acceptance and Regression Testing.
- Manage data feeds and other Salesforce Marketing Cloud integrations to ensure seamless automation and provide systematic alerts for failures
- Proactively research and make recommendations regarding new features made available with each Salesforce Marketing Cloud Release
- 5+ years' Salesforce Marketing Cloud, DMP, and/or CDP experience
- Experience implementing advanced marketing automation orchestration and personalization use cases
- Advanced Salesforce Marketing Cloud certifications preferred
- BBA or BS in Marketing, Computer Science, or related field
- Advanced degree in Marketing or Technology preferred