The Software Technical Lead will be focused on building the next generation of online banking application.
Our goal is to create a seamless, all-in-one experience for our customers, and provide a platform that gives customers a full, 360 degree view of their financials. This includes everything from banking, investing/trading, wealth management/planning, etc.
This individual will lead a team of developers focused on both building out new capabilities as well as enhancing existing products within the platform. On top of that, our roadmap also includes migrating the platform to microservices-based containers running on AWS.
- Work with IT leadership to define and architect functional and non-functional requirements across the enterprise portfolio
- Manage one or more development teams of near shore or on shore developers
- Design and prototype enterprise-wide solutions with a focus on security, performance, continuous integration and code quality (unit and integration tests)
- Communicate and collaborate with other technical leads, development teams and development managers
- Identify and implement opportunities to continuously improve the Bank’s development capabilities
- Refactor codebase to realize just-in-time design within the contextual design
- Work closely and communicate proactively and effectively with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- 5+ years' of full-stack .NET development; designing interactive web applications with either Angular and/or React, developing web services (REST/SOAP), and integrating with vendor APIs
- 1+ year's managing technical resources
- Financial services and/or consumer banking industry experience preferred
- Experience working with geographically dispersed teams
- Experience deploying AWS cloud solutions
- Proven ability designing and implementing responsive SPA's
- Strong understanding of Agile methodology/concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both technical and non-technical
- Possess an exceptional work ethic, be comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, and have the ability to independently manage a workload with multiple priorities
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or other technical field