Our client grew to hundreds of B2B customers within a few months of initial product launch in 2019, and secured a $60 million Series B. Today, we have a 95% Customer Satisfaction rate and a rapidly growing community of customers, including names like Crunchbase, Belkin, Rackspace, Allbirds, FabFitFun, VSCO, and Turo.
Behind our business is a handful of the best investors in tech. Together, we are creating a new category of device management that can better serve modern businesses.
Seeking a Demand Generation and ABM (Account-Based Marketing) Manager to join our fast-growing marketing team. You will design, build, and own the entire ABM strategy, in collaboration with Sales and Revenue Operations, to develop an account-first approach to drive demand within enterprise accounts. You will also have the opportunity to work closely with Digital Marketing on a wide variety of campaigns such as events, webinars, email marketing, content syndication, partner marketing, and more.
The right candidate will be a strategic thinker but also a hands-on builder, who can navigate campaign planning and budgeting and also execute with a high degree of efficiency. This role reports into the VP of Marketing.
Day to Day
- Lead ABM marketing efforts for engaging prospect accounts as well as customers/up-sell, driving meaningful digital engagements and delivering against quarterly revenue goals
- Partner with Outbound Sales and Revenue Operations on ABM strategy (buyer roles, ICP criteria, engagement data, prioritization/scoring)
- Drive the campaign machine; manage demand generation campaign plans leveraging content marketing, email marketing, account-based marketing, social marketing, website, digital assets, partner co-marketing and any other tactics and channels appropriate to our audiences
- Partner with Sales to ensure quality demand delivery and follow-up; create a feedback loop and continuously improve and optimize lead hand-off processes in conjunction with Revenue Operations
- Collaborate with Revenue Operations to manage requirements for our martech stack
- Maintain a data-first approach; own all things demand analytics including engagement within target accounts, sourcing and attribution, and campaign ROI by the numbers (full funnel, all the way from MQL to Closed Won)
- Work with the Head of Marketing to define clear KPIs and campaign projections
- Experience working in a high-growth environment with a focus on B2B demand generation/lead generation/performance marketing/growth
- Proven success building an ABM strategy, taking initiative from concept through to implementation
- Hyper-organized and comfortable wrangling resources, timelines, technology, and people to accomplish objectives
- Expert in marketing automation tools, specifically Hubspot
- You take pride in the ownership of your results and KPIs
Nice to haves
- You value continuous learning; you are always educating yourself about the latest trends, technologies and tactics to give you inspiration and innovative ideas
- Strong familiarity with ABM tools such as intent data, personalization, and predictive analytics solutions
Benefits & Perks
- Work from anywhere in the USA!
- Competitive salary
- Generous vacation policy
- 100% individual medical + dental + vision coverage, 50% dependents coverage
- 401(k) with 4% company match
- Equity for full-time employees
- Home office reimbursement for comfortable remote working
- Cell phone & Internet stipend
- 8 weeks paid leave for new parents
- New Macbook Pro and software setup
- Exciting opportunities for career growth
- An outstanding, inclusive culture
We are excited to be serving a significant need for a fast-growing market, and are proud of the high-performing team we have brought together so far. If you’re someone who wants to engage in new, exciting projects that will challenge your skills in the best way possible, we would love to connect with you.
We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.