Our client a fast growing SaaS company is hiring a Senior Product Manager for the Growth team. Reporting to the Senior Director of Product, Growth, and working with a team of passionate developers, designers and Product Managers, you will be responsible for setting and executing the strategy of our ecommerce research tools and leading the cross-functional team that is responsible for improving it.
$135 - $150k base + bonus
This position can be performed from anywhere and is open to remote.
In this role, you will conduct market research; generate product requirements; determine production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction; and develop marketing strategies. This is a fully remote opportunity with travel up to 10% to meet with customers and attend relevant industry conferences.
What You’ll Do:
- Define the long term vision and strategy for the Research Tools product area.
- Drive the backlog and execution of initiatives for the Research tools.
- Build deep customer empathy for users who are starting out on their ecommerce journey across the world and use that empathy to craft your roadmap and vision.
- Leverage qualitative and quantitative data to identify opportunities and drive them to completion.
- Guide the prioritization and evangelization of your roadmap with senior leadership and stakeholders.
- Mentor other junior level product managers within the company.
What we are looking for:
- 6+ years of experience in product management within agile environments leading onshore and offshore teams.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Empathy towards the customers with the ability to understand their key problems and develop intuitive solutions to these problems
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to find, analyze, and distill behavioral data (e.g., funnels, cohorts, raw data sets) into actionable insights
- Outstanding communication skills, regularly decomposing complex problems and presenting them clearly to the team and executives
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Human Interaction Design, Marketing, Business or equivalent preferred
- Strong Work Ethic. Employees must understand and possess a willingness to work hard, be honest and have integrity
- Must be self-motivated and able to adapt in an ever-changing environment
- Organizational and leadership skills
- Fun atmosphere and company culture
- Competitive compensation and benefits (70% paid medical, dental, and vision, and much more!)
- HSA, FSA, life insurance, long term disability, commuter benefits, and tons of ancillary benefit options!
- 401k match
- 11 paid holidays
- Paid time off
- 4 weeks paid sabbatical after 2 years
- Flexible work schedules
- Public recognition platform
- Virtual happy hours
- Work sponsored events
- Tons of educational opportunities
- Creative workspace
- Great onsite benefits (chiropractor, meditation services, gym, breakfast and snacks, and more!)