This position can be performed from anywhere within the United States and is open to remote.
$110 - $130k base + 10% bonus
As a Product Manager, you will obsess over our users and create innovative products and features that solve their problems. This will involve user research, prioritizing initiatives, writing detailed specs, and collaborating with your engineering, design, and marketing partners. You will be responsible for setting clear objectives, deploying resources, and measuring product impact through in-depth data analysis. Finally, you will feel a sense of ownership over the product and passion for developing a compelling product roadmap targeting user satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate cross-functionally with engineering, design, & marketing to ship high performing experiences
- Define and evangelize your product roadmap throughout the organization
- Ruthlessly prioritize product initiatives through user research and data analysis
- Engage in sprint activities with your engineering team and provide them with detailed user stories and specs
- Monitor and analyze key metrics to inform decision-making and measure success
- Analyze market and competitive conditions, laying out a product vision that is differentiated and delivers unique value based on customer demands.
- 3+ years of experience in product management within agile environments
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Empathy towards the customers with the ability to understand their key problems and develop intuitive solutions to these problems
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to find, analyze, and distill behavioral data (e.g., funnels, cohorts, raw data sets) into actionable insights
- Outstanding communication skills, regularly decomposing complex problems and presenting them clearly to the team and executives
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Human Interaction Design, Marketing, Business or equivalent preferred
- Strong Work Ethic. Employees must understand and possess a willingness to work hard, be honest and have integrity
- Must be self-motivated and able to adapt in an ever-changing environment
- Fun atmosphere and company culture
- Competitive compensation and benefits (70% paid medical, dental, and vision, and much more!)
- HSA, FSA, life insurance, long term disability, commuter benefits, and tons of ancillary benefit options!
- 11 paid holidays
- paid time off
- 4 weeks paid sabbatical after 2 years
- Flexible work schedules
- Public recognition platform
- Virtual happy hours
- Work sponsored events
- Tons of educational opportunities
- Creative workspace
- Great onsite benefits (chiropractor, meditation services, gym, breakfast and snacks, etc.)