Full-time, Direct hire
Our client is seeking a senior-level UX/UI Product Designer to join their team and help lead engagements with clients, collaborate with other designers, and work with developers to get your visions built. You will work on big software problems typically focused on enterprise (think Fortune 500) clients. You will work with front-end developers to build amazing experiences using the latest technology. This position is headquartered in San Diego, but allows for flexible work schedules and remote option, with a preference for someone to be local to San Diego
- Figma (or Sketch and we will train you in Figma)
- User / stakeholder interviews and requirement gathering
- Persona development
- Workflow diagramming / journey mapping
- Information architecture / taxonomy creation
- Implementing design patterns and leveraging existing components
- Updating and maintaining component and style libraries
- Build prototypes with Figma
- Run usability tests with usertesting.com and other online tools
Preferred experience but not required
Your primary responsibility is to work with internal and external stakeholders, clients and customers to design solutions based on requirements.
- Conduct phone calls / online meetings to turn rough requirements into specific workflows and stories.
- Layout ideas using Figma to capture the design ideas and prepare any supporting flows to communicate your ideas.
- Present and defend your designs to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Document your designs to clearly communicate requirements to the developers.
- Review implemented designs to ensure quality and adherence to the specifications.
- Work with other designers to maintain the pattern and style libraries for the product.
- At least 6 years experience producing designs for enterprise software products.
- Someone with an eye and patience for detail, who is able to take requirements and produce pixel-perfect designs that others understand.
- A clear communicator that can articulate problems and present designs to clients. Someone who enjoys interacting with others
- Self-motivated individuals