We are continue to scale our CA operations and seeking a sales professional that is looking to pivot their career to recruiting! We have an incredibly competitive compensation plan (our top jr. level (1 year experienced) recruiter on track to make $200k+ this year).
**Only considering professionals with 1+ years of proven sales experience at this time.
- Someone that is hungry for more, someone that wants to help business find solutions
- The right person will want to work hard to grow in their career - we offer quick growth for those that are able to keep up.
- Wants to come into an office right we are in Mission Viejo.
- Ability to commute to Mission Viejo (less than 30 minutes)
- Someone that wants to enter the business world as we have the opportunity to work with multiple companies on multiple positions
- This person will spend the bulk of their day on technical platforms researching and messaging local and relevant professionals. You will be responsible for building out networks of talent that our recruiting staff will utilize during their day to day.
- Daily will be working with companies and candidates making matches and finding solutions
- Make calls. Don't worry we believe Cold Calling is DEAD - We don't do it! We are glad to show you why it's less impactful than our other methods. You will average 10 - 50 calls daily max. We get through extreme volume however protect our time and get on the phone when we feel very confident there is something there worth calling for.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Hourly - Salary Pay
- Commission - We always reward hard work and very confident we pay higher commissions than anyone in the industry!
- Bonuses - Hit quarterly incentive bonus and make an extra $2,500 each quarter you hit it.
- Business casual working environment, fun environment, opportunity to learn about the best business!!!
- Company issued laptop (dual screen set up for when you are in the office)
- Company issued cell phone
- Flexible work from home/office as needed once you are hitting minimum quota.
- Unlimited PTO policy. Get to profitability and take all the time off you need as long as your numbers remain profitable