Customer Success Manager ( REMOTE )
Our client grew to hundreds of B2B customers within a few months of initial product launch in 2019, and secured over $80M in funding in the most recent year. Today, we have a 95% Customer Satisfaction rate and a rapidly growing community of customers, including names like Crunchbase, Belkin, Rackspace, Allbirds, FabFitFun, VSCO, and Turo.
Behind our business is a handful of the best investors in tech. Together, we are creating a new category of device management that can better serve modern businesses.
As a Customer Success Manager, you’ll be responsible for the success of our customers. As a Trusted Advisor with deep product knowledge, and empathy, you’ll understand customers’ business objectives and align them with product capabilities. You’ll lead end-user training and enablement initiatives, conduct customer onboardings and business reviews, and serve as the “voice of the customer” in internal meetings. You’ll be responsible for ensuring retention, identifying new business opportunities, and driving high product usage, and value across our customer base. The ideal candidate must be able to work Pacific Time Zone hours 9am to 6pm PST.
Day to Day
- Communicate efficiently and effectively with our customers - we primarily communicate via chat and email, but you'll also have video conferences when the need arises.
- Onboarding & Adoption: Use a consultative-like approach to drive ROI, retention, expansion, and high product usage across a portfolio of 100+ enterprise customers.
- Develop and enact a custom plan for each customer’s onboarding, expansion, and renewal goals.
- Enablement & Partnership: Lead end-user training, conduct executive business reviews, and proactively monitor and drive product usage to ensure the customer is maximizing value.
- Evangelize: Communicate new use cases and features/functionality that will enhance the customer’s workflow and drive organizational product adoption.
- Customer Advocate: Passionate about the customer experience and skilled in translating customer feedback into product requests.
- Collaborate: Work cross-functionally with strategic and technical colleagues to accomplish customer goals.
- Change Leadership: Provide recommendations on changes and design enhancements to improve processes, customer experience, and performance.
- Team Leadership: Effectively coach team members to their fullest potential. Mitigate conflict and communication problems. Ensure the team is unified on a common goal and strategy.
- 3+ years of experience in a fast-growing company; direct experience with SaaS products, solutions, or ecosystems preferred.
- 3+ year customer-facing experience as a CSM, or Strategic Consultant.
- Experience maintaining ARR of 2M+ including contract values over 100k.
- Experience leading a Success team to meet KPIs.
- Experience with support tools and platforms like Salesforce, Zendesk and JIRA.
- Expert in driving results and outcomes while solving complex business problems, both individually and through direct reports.
- Excellent presentation, organizational, and communication skills (both written and verbal). A written sample may be requested.
- Ability to partner effectively with C-Suite, VP, and Director-level contacts, along with day-to-day users of the software.
- Team and goal-oriented. High output; low ego.
- Knowledge of SaaS post-sale support motion and technical curiosity is a plus.
- Ability to travel (light travel to conferences or customers may be required).
- Experience working with or supporting Apple devices.
Benefits & Perks
- Work from anywhere in the USA!
- Competitive salary
- Generous vacation policy
- 100% individual medical + dental + vision coverage, 50% dependents coverage
- 401(k) with 4% company match
- Equity for full-time employees
- Home office reimbursement for comfortable remote working
- Cell phone & Internet stipend
- 8 weeks paid leave for new parents
- New Macbook Pro and software setup
- Exciting opportunities for career growth
- An outstanding, inclusive culture
We are excited to be serving a significant need for a fast-growing market, and are proud of the high-performing team we have brought together so far. If you’re someone who wants to engage in new, exciting projects that will challenge your skills in the best way possible, we would love to connect with you.
We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.