LINQM is looking to add two Administrative/Office Personnel to the team. The person should have experience with claims.
The person must be able to follow directions and provide administrative support related to claims payments, bill inquiries, coordination assistance, and customer service to the claims department.
This position will answer general claims payment questions from customers and will act as a liaison for technical staff and internal/external customers in responding to routine inquiries. Claims financial processing activities will be conducted in compliance with the rules, regulations, and statutes
- 2+ years of related administrative office work experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail and deadline structures.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with all levels of staff.
- Proficient with MS Office software and PC applications and systems.
- 4-year degree required or knowledge of workers’ compensation principles and policies equivalent preferred.
Day to day:
- Provide customer service – answer telephones by the third ring and re-direct callers as necessary to properly respond to customer inquiries.
- Assist in the administration of claims by making follow up status calls to providers.
- Perform data entry to work diaries and create activity notes.
- Update claimant information upon receipt of approved changes.
- Complete assigned work via diaries and work queues in a timely manner.
- Respond to all requests and inquiries from claims staff, vendors, and others as appropriate.
- Perform other duties as requested by manager.