We grew to hundreds of B2B customers within a few months of initial product launch in 2019, and secured 2 rounds of funding nearing a total of $100M. Today, we have a 95% Customer Satisfaction rate and a rapidly growing community of customers, including names like Crunchbase, Belkin, Rackspace, Allbirds, FabFitFun, VSCO, and Turo.
Behind our business is a handful of the best investors in tech. Together, we are creating a new category of that can better serve modern businesses.
As Director of Product Management, you’ll lead the team of product managers driving our core products. You’ll mentor them to create products customers love by running product discovery to translate ideas into strategy and outcomes and follow product development from start to finish. You are a true humble leader, here to help the teams do their best work and work closely with design and engineering to balance best practices, experiments and flexibility to suit the situation.
Day to Day
- Lead Senior PMs, Senior Technical PMs, PMs and Agile Coaches to collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, outcomes and end products
- Define a clear product vision, building and growing an exceptional team and driving organizational focus and alignment
- Coach your PMs in developing a deep understanding of our customers and advocate relentlessly for the best product user experience on their behalf through market research, experimentation, user testing, and data analysis
- Identify key drivers of engagement growth to increase activation, expansion, retention and drive execution through iterative testing and learning
- Ensure that goals, scope and product domain are understood by everyone as well as possible, helping them understand the why
- Foster an environment of continuous improvement and team empowerment
- 8+ years of experience as a Product Manager in the SaaS B2B or B2C space working primarily with a web app product
- Experience leading and mentoring PM teams (web app, desktop, platform and infrastructure squads)
- Experience driving product discovery and working closely with designers and engineers to conduct user testing and validation
- Enthusiastic team player with outstanding organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work Pacific Time Zone hours 8am to 5pm PST
Nice to haves, but NOT required
- Strong knowledge and experience in facilitation, continuous improvement, empowerment, transparency and empathy
- Experience working with Apple products, mobile device management, etc.
Benefits & Perks
- Work from anywhere in the USA!
- Competitive salary
- Generous vacation policy
- 100% individual medical + dental + vision coverage, 50% dependents coverage
- 401(k) with 4% company match
- Equity for full-time employees
- Home office reimbursement for comfortable remote working
- Cell phone & Internet stipend
- 12 weeks paid leave for new parents
- New Macbook Pro and software setup
- Exciting opportunities for career growth
- An outstanding, inclusive culture