Seeking professionals with experience selling into cities, counties, and municipality type saas solutions!
Remote however local to the Sacramento area for the occasional meeting
Our client, a well backed and fast growing SaaS company is building the world’s first cloud-based, truly automated management platform focused on solving a specific niche within the public sector using sophisticated ML and AI to optimize existing infrastructure.
This cloud-based AI creates an optimal product that ultimately results in a reduction of fuel consumption, reduces carbon emissions, reduces accidents, and reduces the time all of us spend commuting
- Sell and manage services to state, county and municipal agencies through direct and partner sales
- Build out customer targets by forecasting, identifying, ,as well as building target lists of potential future customers.
- Utilized your network and referral activities to ensure you are hitting and surpassing quota
- Work closely with senior management to close business with major prospects and upsell to existing customers
- Own, maintain and build the company’s existing customer relationships while adding new, strategic relationships
- Understand market trends, customer business requirements and needs
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of products and services and our market
- Become a strong voice and advocate for our products and services (speaking engagements, events, and more).
You’d be a good fit if you have:
- 3+ years Sales experience with b2b SaaS products and/or experience selling into city, county, municipatlity. A plus if you have Transportation/Traffic knowledge/experience.
- Background in generating new business. The product is proven with some major sales already signed. Timing is ideal to take this product line across the US.
- Relationship builder
- Love to be a part of a fast growing startup with a proven team and background showcasing success!
- Travel is likely up to 60% in the assigned territory