Hiring for top SaaS company that has grown to hundreds of B2B customers within a few months of initial product launch in 2019, and secured nearly $100M in funding.
As a Customer Support Engineer, you will be working directly with customers to make sure they’re happy, productive, and set up for success. You’ll also act as the voice of the customer by sharing customer feedback and insights with our product team and reporting issues to our engineers.
We pride ourselves on creating world-class experiences for our customers. Our customers rely on us to ensure their Apple devices are managed and secured properly. We want to make sure that if they have questions, that we answer them with the best support interaction possible. Our team's top priority is to make our customers' lives easier and that means we need to ensure their experience using our product is reliable and easy.
Day to Day
- Communicate efficiently and effectively with our customers - we primarily offer support via chat and email, but you'll also have video conferences when the need arises.
- Own customer communications from initial contact until resolution to make sure our customers are supported every step of the way.
- Influence support processes and shape the tone of our customer support on a rapidly growing team that spans multiple time zones.
- Be an encyclopedia of knowledge about how our company works - our customers need help troubleshooting a wide range of issues across Apple hardware, wireless connectivity, and software products, so we need to be ready for anything.
- Become our customers' best advocate; you’ll funnel customer feedback to our product and engineering teams so we can make sure we’re building features our customers will love.
- Ensure every customer has a great experience - our tight-knit team prides itself on providing excellent, personalized support, so you’ll need to be able to tailor your communication style to maintain our standard.
- Work directly with our engineering team to identify current issues and make sure they’re resolved, while keeping our customers informed every step of the way.
- 3+ years of work experience in a customer support and/or IT administration role.
- An excellent understanding of Apple macOS, iOS, and iPadOS.
- Experience managing Jamf Pro, and/or other Apple specific Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions.
- Experience meeting SLAs such as customer satisfaction, initial response, and issue resolution times.
- Familiarity with shell scripting and the macOS command line; comfortable using Terminal to execute commands or run scripts.
- Great problem-solving abilities, a curious nature, and a genuine interest in learning new technology in a fast-paced startup.
- The ability to rapidly switch gears across tools while retaining focus on the bigger picture.
- Excellent communication and writing skills with the ability to explain complex topics in easy to understand and concise language.
- Strong emotional intelligence; ability to intuit customer sentiment and match their tone to ensure you communicate in the method they’ll relate to most.
- Must be able to work Pacific Time Zone hours 9am to 6pm PST.
Nice to haves, but NOT required
- Experience with support tools and platforms like Salesforce, Zendesk and JIRA.
- Experience working with Enterprise customers to help resolve complex technical issues.
- Knowledge and experience setting up and troubleshooting IT equipment like printers, routers, Wi-Fi access points, and Apple devices (Macs, iPhones, iPads).
Benefits & Perks
- Work from anywhere in the USA!
- Competitive salary
- Generous vacation policy
- 100% individual medical + dental + vision coverage, 50% dependents coverage
- 401(k) with 4% company match
- Equity for full-time employees
- Home office reimbursement for comfortable remote working
- Cell phone & Internet stipend
- 12 weeks paid leave for new parents
- New Macbook Pro and software setup
- Exciting opportunities for career growth
- An outstanding, inclusive culture